viernes, 9 de julio de 2010

L2OFF Files 100% my Work

Ok guys you have not entered the forum Due to my work and I can not allowed me time consuming but now I'm here and I want to get started with this issue that I hope you like and help them create their own server personilizar Lineage 2 OFF Best of all, I'm riding servers this game almost since it came out in 2003, hope you enjoy the theme are more than 5 GB of information between website, dataPacks, Guide, Scripts, programs, etc that as they pass the day I'll upload all, without further Begins with this.(No Password Files, all these packs work to perfection and the best all free) any questions just ask will gladly respond to your requests.


..::==Data Packs L2OFF 100% Work==::..

C1 Download
C2 Download
C3 Download
C4 Download
C5 Download
L2OFF Interlude Files Download
CT1 Kamael Download
CT1.5 Hellbound Download
CT2 Gracia Download
CT2 Gracia Final Download
CT2 Gracia Epilogue Download


..::==WebSites and Scripts==::..

- PhP Stats Castle, 7Sings, Acc, Heros, PvP-PK Tops, Clan and Boss Stats All for L2OFF and modified by me Download
- Web Site and PSD Files created by me + FORUM SMF and Good Theme Download


..::==Videos Guides==::..

Video Guide specific detail by detail how to create and configure a server L2OFF Download


..::==Customs, Tools and Bonus==::..

Have everything you need here: Buff Editor, Rates Editor, Gm comands for all Datapacks, 2 Goods Loaders for l2OFF, Decoders, NpcPos Editor, Web tools, Texture Editing, Etc etc etc.... Download


..::==Necessary Programs==::..

SQL 2000 Full+Serial
Windows Server 2003 64 Bits
Web Server xampp+Addons

19 comentarios:

  1. Hey, thanks for sharing all these stuff. I just cannot get SQL 2000:( can you help me please?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nie wiem ale jak jesteś Polakiem to napisz na to GG 13548950

    ResponderEliminar
  3. can u please give instructions in english??

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great job man thanks for your share with us

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola yo abrire un servidor C1 con cliente c3 en 2013

      http://lineage2c1.com


      una cosa del L2offc3 solo me interesa el l2auth por que el que trae mi pakc de smeli solo soporta c3 protocolo 530 *el que no tiene auto soulshot
      me gustaria encontrar un auth para 560 segun smeli c4 auth with bigger enc key

      Eliminar
  5. Hey mate, great job ! Iam wondering if you can put the videos online again :) I hope to get answer !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Legal Amigo Valeu Pro Dividilo com Nois

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Jose Moises, "Videos Guides" broken link :/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hey, will this work on a local machine? / lo puedo montar en mi pc pa probarlo?

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Maybe someone can learn me how to set up l2off server i will pay paypal for your help skype Robertas-Navickas

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I'ts a shame to find this kind of thing in the web. We are looking for good information and found this kind of download with "crappy" programs... Emoticons and craps like that... Bro next time put ur info download on rapidshare or something. thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Buenas... despues de sobrevivir una pandemia , viene la nostalgia de 2 años perdidos y comenzar a pensar en momentos felices pasados...entre estos LINEAGE, alguna posibilidad de compartir todo?

    ResponderEliminar